Thursday, February 3, 2011

Common observations/questions concerning time...

1. It is on my side, yes it is.
2. We're gonna go back in it.
3. It flies.
4. I don't have it.
5. It is important to be on it.
6. It is running out.
7. It is money.
8. What will happen to us in it?
9. It starts now, baby. It starts now.
10. Let's kill some of it.
11. It keeps marching on, and it is still marching on.
12. It slips away.
13. That drummer can't keep it.
14. I have a problem managing it.
15. I have no concept of it.
16. Rate times it equals distance.
17. If I could save it in a bottle...
18. He's got too much of it on his hands.
19. It's just a matter of it.
20. The world will always welcome lovers, as it goes by.

Thanks for reading. You're all getting old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about:
Did you beat my time.
Sophia