Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dear World,

I love the fact that you created me to be so level-headed and rational. It is one of my favorite qualities in myself. Thank you.

I hate the fact that, on the rare occasion that I allow myself to become irrationally angry about something to the point where I might say something about it, I immediately feel the need to insert an apology to whomever I may be unloading upon. My level-headedness is unable to permit me to truly lash out about anything without realizing how truly full of shit I may be, thus cancelling out any satisfaction I might have gained by being angry in the first place.

I find this frustrating.

Sincerely,

Me

1 comment:

C Loental said...

Now, i'm probably just being moody and I really mean none of this and surely don't want to hurt your feelings but....